Thread: Instruction available with Drew

Instruction available with Drew

I am available for XC and thermalling instruction this week. The conditions look great so we could use either the ASG-32 or ASK-21 for an XC flight.

The lift should start early and last late so I should be able to get in two x/c flights a day, about 2 hours each flight. Please let me know if you want a half-day or full-day flight. If you are up for a long flight and want to work on flying fast, we could ping pong up and down the Mendocino Mountain Range and see how close to 1000k we can get.

Morning aerobatic training, before it gets too hot, will also be available in the ASK-21 or Fox. Pulling 4 gs is better than coffee for waking you up. If you learn even just the basic aerobatic maneuvers you will find your other flying skills and confidence will noticeably improve.

I am a WSC guest instructor and do not have a set schedule for when I am in Williams but I should be available most days for the rest of this summer. If you can give me a day notice I can usually make it 90% of the time and with two days or more notice I can usually make it 99% of the time.

Please contact me directly to schedule. drew@williamssoaring.com or 831-630-3913 cell.

Re: Instruction available with Drew

I am looking forward to flying with you Drew!